Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Okay so I have finally decided to set up my blog. I have had certain people on me about this and I have finally decided to get it done. Well here is the quick update on our family. We moved back to Utah in June. We were down in Albuquerque for about 2 years and loved it down there. We are currently living in Layton. Brianna is 3 years old and a very energetic 3 year old at that. She really keeps us on our toes. Mike is currently working for ITT and Fed Ex. He really enjoys both jobs. I am staying at home with Brianna at this time but am currently looking for a part time job. We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. Brianna understood Santa a little more this year which made it so much fun. So I am trying to get this whole blog thing figured out. So bare with me as I get this figured out.

4 comments:

  1. Looking for a part time job? You should apply at my work mtn america in ogden part-time...go onto www.macu.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog, I hope you don't mind me reading it. Your little girl is getting so big. It is crazy how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog. Seriously Brianna is such a doll! I have a family blog to I will email it to you from the email you left on my giveaway! Which by the way.... Thank you so much for entering. I don't know what I got myself into, but I'm loving it! Hope you win.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I finally updated our blog, so I'm sending you the address. Brianna is as cute as ever. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete